Wednesday 11 April 2018

Graduation Card with Owl

When I started thinking of making graduation card for this summer's graduates, the first thing that came to mind was the idea of using an owl image. Owls are knows as being very wise and clever, and therefore it would be the obvious choice for a graduation card :-)

For this card I used an image from Polkadoodles.


I colored the owl using Copic Alcohol Markers, and used the following colors:
Owl: E99, E97, E95, E93 + E77, E74, E71
Eyes: E15, Y17, Y15, Y11
Black: W9, W7, W5, W3
Scroll: E44, E43, E41
Red: R59, R29, R24, R22
Shoes: E18, E15, E13, E11 + W9, W7, W5

For the card I used:
Digi paper from The Paper Shelter
Various cutting dies from stash
Stickes glitter glue - crystal
Nuvo crystal drops - liquid pearls
Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Embossing powder - Stampendous ancient gold

The card is for sale if you live in Denmark via my facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment