Friday 9 March 2018

My newest card project

I just finished this pretty card featuring these cute pigs from Conie Fong 😊



I colored the pigs with Copic alcohol markers, using the following colors:
Pigs: R32, R30, E50
Bows/hat: R59, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20
Party hat: BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00, BV000
Yellow / Gold: E15, Y17, Y15, Y11, white gel pen

For the card i used:
digi papers from WeAre3: Spring Brilliance Easter
Stampendous Embossing powder: Shabby White
Nuvo crystal drops - Liquid Pearls
Distress ink for edges: Walnut Stain
Dies and ribbon from stash (can't remember the brand)

This card is for sale, if you live in Denmark via my facebook group, which you can se here

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Anja, your card is so adorable...i just noticed you used We Are 3 Digital Shop paper.. Please come and share at We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group too! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I will post the card in the fb group right away :-)

      Delete