Friday 9 March 2018

My first ever blog post :-)

I have started a blog, so people that are interested can follow my little card projects (and other coloring projects) 😊 Here, I will post details related to the cards I make, such as image designer, color medium, and what dies, paper, embellishments that I have used.

The blog will be in english because many of the card making, and coloring forums that I am a member of are global. 

My first blog post will feature this beautiful image from Conie Fong. I have colored it using Copic alcohol markers.




Colors used:
Dino: G99, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11, Colorless blender for texture.
Belly etc: BG90, BG93, BG96
Yellow: E15, YR18, YR15, Y35, Y06
Pink: R59, RV19, RV25, RV23, RV,10
Purple: V09, V06, V04, RV63, V01
Blue: BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
Blue Green: BG78, BG75, BG72
Ground: W07, W05, W03, W01, W0

For the card I have used:
Digi papers from WeAre3
Cloud Cutting die (don't remember the brand)
Glossy Accents for the dew drops
Nuvo Crystal Drops Liquid pearls

The card is for sale if you live in Denmark - check out my facebook group here  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anja. Thank your for sharing your gorgeous creation with us. Such fabulous coloring. I would like to follow you; but you need to add the part to your blog where others can follow you. It should be on your main bloggers page under Layout, then add a gadget, then click on Followers on that list. I hope this helps. Have a wonderfu day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete